Within this course, you'll also see...
As you're going through the course, you'll also see...
- 64 highly curated case studies of online income streams that work
- A simple method to validate your income stream idea before wasting time on it
- A bonus lesson that guides you through the tricky process of crafting a sales page from thin air
- A trick to making Google your full-time revenue idea assistant
- Earning more in less time with NO website
- The "Content Avalanche" method to get more customers long-term
- An anonymous Twitter businessman explaining why 2 clients beat 1M instagram followers
- Avoiding “fat” businesses
- The "Slow Motion" approach for landing your true dream client (it looks nothing like the steps for your “average” client)
- A reveal of the 7 income streams I (Tim) personally have
One researcher’s surprising insight on how many income streams the average millionaire has
- Cutting out greedy middlemen from siphoning your hard earned side hustle cash (hint: one of them is a common payment platform nearly everyone uses… it’s a mistake.)
- The Melbourne-based style mogul whose business nearly EVAPORATED overnight because of a critical mistake...even though she had changed NOTHING about her business!
- “The Dishwasher Analogy” for effectively selling affiliate products
- The true tale of how my friend leveraged an internet blackout to create a product that made $500,000
And I gotta pause for a moment with that one.
My man was washed up in Thailand or something like that. A storm took out his internet connection.
He was running a business at the time. So he freaked out.
But then he thought "what project have I been delaying?"
"What ONE opportunity have I been ignoring because it takes too long?"
Then he did that.
6 years later, he's half a million dollars richer.
Not such a bad storm after all.
- How YouTubers often “double dip” or even “TRIPLE dip” on affiliate earnings (and it’s NOT just “putting the link in their video description”)
- The “no-product” way to earning cash
- Using Google’s autofill function to find more money-making opportunities
- How a non-native English speaker who built online income from ebooks, Software as a service, and cutting boards… all at the same time.
- The 3-Question Product Idea Formula
- Turning one product into four without having to do four times the work
- How my co-teacher Todd 50x’d his book launch. (It was still only 4 figures of cash, but a cool story)
- Physical products
- Tapping into the “tribal” side of your customer (an example featuring Jack Butcher)
- What the 2007-2008 WordPress boom can teach us about growing your paid newsletter
Let's pause again.
Business opportunities come in waves. Almost all the biggest bloggers of the 2010-2015 era got their start in 2007.
Won't go deep into the details here. We'll just say that was a big tech revolution - new platforms, new audiences, new winners.
A similar opportunity now is happening with paid newsletters.
Won't be happening in 5 or maybe 10 years.
Learn from the past. Win the future.
Ok a couple more secrets here...
Why people pay me $50, $500, or even $2,500 for a product without EVER seeing my website
- 3 way to slice a ghostwriting offer
- A lucrative nerds-only consulting business with very little competition
- The single sentence I use to turn a DM message into a paid transaction. (I literally say it word for word. You can copy it and paste it into every interaction).